Drs. Jeffrey and Isabel Chell Clinical Trials Travel Grant
The Drs. Jeffrey and Isabel Chell Clinical Trials Travel Grant, in partnership with the Jason Carter Clinical Trials Program, provides financial help to qualified patients (blood disorders/cancers), who need help paying the following costs to travel for clinical trials:
- Patient and companion air travel: booked by dedicated travel agents
- Ground transportation: gas/parking and public/mass transit (bus/train/cab/etc.)
- Accommodations: hotel, temporary housing and incidentals
You can download the application here:
You will need to work with your medical team to submit the application.
- Family Typing Grant
- Search Assistance Fund
- Transplant Support Assistance
- The John and Caryn Camiolo Survivorship Grant
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Clinical Trial Patient Education Specialist by calling 1-888-814-8610.